Small Group Employment
Abilitree’s Small Group Employment service helps individuals learn job skills, earn a paycheck, and integrate into the Central Oregon community.
Work is done in an encouraging, hands-on environment where you’ll learn teamwork, accountability, and positive work habits. Each team is supported by an onsite coach who remains present for the entire shift and serves as a guide for task completion, production speed, and quality of work.
Teams are assembled based on strengths and interests to ensure each person is a good match for the employer’s needs. Industries include manufacturing, packaging and janitorial.
How can Abilitree help me?
- Gain essential work experience in a supportive setting.
- Receive competitive wages.
- Take a giant step towards independence.
What can I expect?
- Placement on a team is based on your strengths and interests. We want you to enjoy your job.
- We’ll work as a team to get the work done every day.
- Receive onsite training and ongoing job coaching from our staff.
- Experience integration into a welcoming and diverse workplace. You’ll interact and work alongside those with and without a disability.