We support businesses and civic agencies to make their spaces, programs, and services accessible for people with disabilities.
It can be confusing to wade through the federal requirements for ADA compliance. Abilitree consultants are trained and positioned to walk you through the regulations. And we can help you go a step further, beyond the minimum requirements, in implementing best practices.
Abilitree offers a FREE initial consultation to all businesses and civic entities.
How can Abilitree help me?
- Accessibility Assessments of Physical Spaces.
- Training for staff and volunteers on ADA compliance, person-centered service, and more.
- In-depth needs assessment with recommendations for best practices for every area of your business, including recruitment, web accessibility, customer experience and more.
Who do you consult for?
- Businesses who are seeking guidance on federal ADA requirements and/or best practices for accessibility.
- Civic entities engaged in ADA project related work.
- And we’re available on an advocacy level to support anyone with a disability seeking accessibility in a residential or work setting.